Visiting The Festival
The Michigan Fiber Festival is held each year at the Allegan County Fairgrounds in Allegan, Michigan.
Allegan County Fairground
150 Allegan County Fair Drive
Allegan, MI 49010
Directions: Festival Google Directions
Current Festival Dates & Hours
- Festival Dates: August 16 ~ 20th, 2017
- Wednesday and Thursday ~ Preregistered Workshops ~9am to 4pm
- Friday ~ Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm & shopping at most of the vendors ~ 10am to 5pm
- Saturday ~ 9am to 5pm~ Preregistered Workshops and a Full Festival Schedule
- Sunday ~10am to 4pm ~ Full Festival Schedule
There is one main entrance for the Festival – at the main fairgrounds entrance - look for the 'Big Rooster'!
Both parking to the Festival are free, but we need increasing public support through individual donations in order to continue to produce this great event. We encourage those who enjoy the festival to make a general donation to help support our non-profit organization.
Everyone that is familiar with Michigan, understands that the lake shore weather causes our general weather forecast to change quickly, even in the hot summer months! Before visting the Festival, we encourage you to always check the weather before you leave. The Festival happens in rain or shine.