Visiting the Festival
Visiting The Festival
Allegan County Fairgrounds
150 Allegan County Fair Drive
Allegan, MI 49010
Directions: Festival Google Directions
Current Festival Dates & Hours
- Festival Dates: August 18-22, 2021
- Wednesday - Sunday ~ Preregistered Workshops 9 am to 4; open slots may be available at festival
- Friday ~ Shopping 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday ~ 10 am to 5 pm~ Full Festival Schedule
- Sunday ~10 am to 4 pm ~ Full Festival Schedule
Only the the main fairgrounds entrance is open for Michigan Fiber Festival- look for the Big Rooster!
Parking at the Festival is free. Handicap parking is available near each shopping venue and the buildings used for workshops.
Being close to Lake Michigan, Allegan is subject to lake effect weather patterns! Before visiting the Festival, we encourage you to check the weather . Festival happens rain or shine.