Michigan's Largest Sheep & Wool Festival at Allegan County Fairgrounds
Current Festival Dates & Hours
- Festival Dates: August 14-18, 2019
- Wednesday and Thursday - Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm (half day 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm) (full day (9am to 4pm with a lunch hour)
- Friday - Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm with all vendors open from 10am to 6pm for shopping
- Saturday 9am to 4pm Preregistered Workshops, 10am-6pm All Vendors Open and a Full Festival Schedule
- Sunday 10am to 4pm - Full Festival Schedule
FESTIVAL ADMISSION FEES:
CHILDREN UNDER 14 ARE FREE
Friday and Saturday workshop participants will receive passes if they have classes that day. All animal show entries, campers over the weekend, vendors, and volunteers will be issued passes.
Each year, our Michigan Fiber Festival is held in Allegan, Michigan at the Allegan County Fairgrounds. To learn more about the fairgrounds, you may visit them online at http://www.allegancountyfair.com/
2019, officially marks our 23rd anniversary, and we are in the planning stages! We always love to gain your input, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any ideas that you would like to see incorporated!
We are always looking for volunteers to head up committees for new events or to work with established events at the Festival. To make the Festival what it is, it takes a full year of planning, so help is needed year round.
As we continue to grow, we hope you will notice that our Festival will never lose that special 'down-home feel.' Each year we look forward to seeing new faces, seeing everyone enjoying themselves, learning something new, or just having fun eating Festival food, enjoying the music, competitions, and shows.
As always, join us for Fiber Demonstrations, Shopping, Fiber Arts Workshops, Tractor Show/Displays, Animal Competitions, Kids Parades, and so much more! Remember, this is a great Fiber Festival that provides fun for the whole family - so we hope to see you in 2019!