2020 Michigan Fiber Festival!
Michigan's Largest Sheep & Wool Festival at Allegan County Fairgrounds
2020 Festival Dates & Hours
- Festival Dates: August 14-15, 2020 VIRTUAL FESTIVAL
- DETAILS YET TO BE DETERMINED. STAY TUNED!
- Wednesday through Sunday - Preregistered Workshops. Half day workshops 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm. Full day workshops 9 am to 4 pm with a lunch hour.
- Friday and Saturday- all vendors open from 10 am to 5 pm for shopping.
- Sunday - all vendors open from 10am to 4pm for shopping.
- Saturday and Sunday - Full Festival schedule including competitions, demonstrations, animals and more.
FESTIVAL ADMISSION FEES:
CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER ARE FREE
Friday and Saturday workshop participants will receive passes if they have classes that day. All animal show exhibitors, weekend campers, vendors, and volunteers will be issued passes.
Festival Location: On-line this year
Michigan Fiber Festival is held in Allegan, Michigan at the Allegan County Fairgrounds. To learn more about the fairgrounds, visit them online at http://www.allegancountyfair.com/
2020 officially marks our 25th anniversary.
We love to gain your input, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any ideas that you would like to see incorporated!
We are always looking for volunteers to assist committees or to serve as a chair person. Bringing Festival to fruition takes a full year of planning, so there is work to do year round. If you are interested in helping, please contact the office via e-mail: staff@michiganfiberfestival.
While we continue to grow, we hope that our Festival will never lose that special 'down-home feel.' It is gratifying to see new and returning fiber friends as they enjoy the music, competitions, and shows; visit the animals; learn something new; peruse the old tractors; visit the historic village; or, just plain relax with a project on the beautiful Allegan Country Fairgrounds.
Remember, this is a great Fiber Festival that provides fun for the whole family - we hope to see you in 2020!
Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold, Windy or Calm, Together or Apart, Michigan Fiber Festival will still go on.